Tassel to Tassel is here to help you successfully make the shift from high school to college. There is a suite of services/programming that will take you (or your student) from college bound to college ready.
TASSEL TO TASSEL ONLINE
- Facebook: @tassel2tassel
- Twitter: @tassel2tassel
- Internet Radio: www.blogtalkradio/tassel2tassel
Do you want tips and suggestions before the school year starts? Join me for one (or all ) of my web calls. Each 30-minute call is student- and parent-friendly, designed to give you a few suggestions before the fall.
- 10 Tips for a Successful Freshman Year, Monday July 17, 7 PM
- 10 Ways to be a College Ready Parent, Wednesday July 26, 10 AM
- 10 Campus Offices Every College Freshman Should Know, Thursday August 3, 8 PM.
Join the Tassel to Tassel email list to receive updates about when calls are happening!
In addition to social media posts and web calls, Tassel to Tassel offers workshops that address transition to college for students, parents, campus/community groups, and scholarship-granting organizations. Each workshop can be modified to address specific audience needs and will be discussed in detail with the client.
- The College Ready Mentality
- The College Ready Parent
- Creating a College Ready Culture
- From College Bound to College Ready and Beyond (Series)